Friday, March 6, 2009

Sea breeze

My name is Marta and as the title suggest, I live by the sea. I live in Astoria Oregon, a beautiful little community by the sea. I am directly across from the Columbia River. I can see the Columbia River traffic from my living-room that is now my bedroom. The story is that I wanted a king size bed but it would not fit in any of my very tiny rooms and it would not fit up stairs due to the narrow stair area, so I thought, who is to say that a bed has to be in a bedroom? certainly if a bed is in any room then you can say that the room is a "bed-room", am I right? Well not important since that is what I decided was the situation. My husband and I now have an awesome king-size bed in our living-room with a view of the great Columbia River. You might be asking what happened to our living-room, and the answer to that is; it was moved to the dining-room. Eventually something has to give, it did, my dinning-room since it is just my husband and I and we do not need a dinning room to eat in. We tend to eat in front of the TV which now resides in our bed-room. It is a convoluted story but necessary to explain the reason for a huge bed located in the middle of my living-room. Having explained all that, I am a nurse and my husband, Tim, is a bar-tender. We love living in this town. We have 3 cats, 3 dogs, a frog and soon, a bird. We love taking long walks on the beach, looking for little treasures and we go on logging roads for short hikes with our dogs. We enjoy life, we are both ameture photographers and are always looking for a good image to capture.

No comments:

Post a Comment